1. Definition of personal information
Our company means "personal information" that can identify a specific individual as follows.
Name, address, date of birth, gender, telephone number, email address, etc.
Information that can be easily collated with other information and that can identify a specific individual.
2. Use of personal information
Your personal information may be shared by us and our authorized K-SPEED dealers.
The purpose of using your personal information is as follows.
- To fulfill the contents of your application
- To provide information to customers by direct mail, e-mail, etc.
- To respond to the opinions and requests of our customers
- When it becomes necessary to contact the customer for the purpose of after-sales service, maintenance, etc.
- When it becomes necessary for someone other than our company to use your personal information, and the above purpose of use.
- If it becomes necessary to use it for other than our company, we will provide or use it with the prior consent of the customer.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information provided by customers will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
- With the consent of the customer
- When the customer cannot be identified
- When it is necessary for national organizations and local public bodies to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law.
- When required by law
4. Management of customer's personal information
In addition to conducting education and enlightenment activities for employees, we will appoint a person in charge for each department that handles personal information and strive to manage customer's personal information appropriately. We will endeavor to maintain the security of our website, etc. in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, loss, damage, etc. of your personal data.
5. Inquiries about personal information
If you wish to request disclosure, correction, addition, suspension of use, or deletion of your personal data held by us, please contact us directly.
If we can confirm that this request was made by you, we will disclose, correct, add, suspend or delete your personal data.
We will contact the customer who made the request regarding the implementation or non-implementation of the above disclosure. In case of non-implementation, we will try to explain the reason.
Our website may send a text file called a "cookie" to your computer's memory to store and use it. The use of "cookies" has the advantage of displaying content in areas that may be of interest to you, for example. You can refuse to accept "cookies" at your discretion by setting your browser to warn you before receiving them, but you may not be able to use this service.
We are not responsible for the protection and handling of your personal information on other websites linked to our website.
Bamboo Hornet Inc.
< Inquiry Reception Time > 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM only on weekdays
< Mail > firstname.lastname@example.org